Production-plant automation is a complex business involving conveying equipment, robotics handling systems, process visualisation and control room technology. You can depend on us for customised solutions with maximum system reliability.
We can provide you with the full range of automation systems on a vendor-independent hardware basis. We can help with the design and production of new installations and can also carry out upgrades and refits on existing systems.
Our range of services includes:
- Planning of complex automation systems
- Project planning in EPLAN
- Client-specific hardware planning
- Preparation of customer-specific documentation using CAD systems
- Software development for programmable controls and computer-controlled switchgear
- System networking
- Modernisation of outdated automation systems (e.g. replacement of the older centralised Simatic S5 systems with the new Simatic S7 system with decentralised modules)
- Installation of operator systems for optimum man-machine communication
- Selection, programming and parameterisation of controlled drive systems with inverters (SEW, Bosch, Lenze, Siemens)
- Installation of sophisticated inverter-based positioning functions (SEW, Rexroth, Lenze, Siemens)
- In-house switchgear design and manufacture
We can also act as a system integrator for clients seeking fully integrated solutions.